Why is my HTC One not charging? If you own this model, you may have encountered this problem. When you plug in your phone, and it doesn't charge, it can be a really frustrating experience. Unfortunately, this situation happens to many people every day. In this article, we will discuss the HTC M7 battery problems and some possible causes for why you might not be able to get power to your device and how to fix them so that you can once again enjoy using your phone.
Table of Contents
Why HTC does not charge?
The HTC One M7 phone has a 4.7-inch LCD screen with 1920x1080 resolution, making it perfect for viewing high-definition videos and photos. The camera is also excellent at capturing these images, as shown by its 2MP front-facing lens beside an 8 MP rear one, all of which are capable enough to take great shots any time you need them. Its battery capacity lasts longer than most other smartphones on the market today. It has a sleek-looking design with 2300 mAh that provides users hours worth without worrying about recharging constantly.
With these outstanding features come a few downsides like battery not charging. This HTC One M7 does not have a removable battery, so it's quite a challenge when the battery begins to lose its power. If your HTC One M7 device isn't responding to the charger or if it won't power on after being fully charged, there might be a few reasons why this is happening.
- The charging cable or cord is damaged, or it doesn't fit securely into both the wall outlet and the phone.
- The phone software is not updated or corrupted and has to be reloaded or uploaded.
- The battery itself is not working anymore. It's either defective or damaged from extensive use over time.
- The battery casing is swelling or bulging, or it appears otherwise damaged. This issue should be attended by a technician to ensure it doesn't explode.
- The phone has been exposed to extreme heat or temperature. Exposure to moisture is also a reason why the battery doesn't work.
- The battery is too old and has passed its lifespan.
Why do HTC phones charge slowly at times?
How long does it take for HTC one to charge? It's always a hassle when you're trying to charge your phone, and it just won't go faster. Some possible reasons for slow charging are that you could be using the wrong cable, and it's not one that was included with the device. The charging port could be dirty. The processor meets heavy demands on apps like games, Internet browsing, videos, etc.
When these signs are present, try using a different outlet with a new power source. If you're using the original charger, try charging it on another device to see if that works better for your phone. If all else fails, contact HTC or bring in to one of their authorized service centers, and they can diagnose any problems at hand.
How to avoid HTC One M7 charging problems?
There are plenty of ways to avoid charging issues with your HTC One M7, and some of these are:
- Use the original accessories like the charging port that come with the device.
- If the power supply cable is not working, get it replaced.
- Avoid overcharging your HTC One M7. Charge only when the battery has reached 100%. Overcharging can reduce its lifespan and also cause damage to other components of the phone.
- Do not store your phone where there is direct sunlight or in a place with high temperatures.
- Avoid using your HTC One M7 phone while it is charging, as this can lead to overheating and damage to the battery.
You could also check the manual that comes with your device for more tips on extending your HTC One M7's battery life so that you can avoid charging issues in the future.
The HTC One M7 is a very powerful smartphone that has a lot of features. With all of these cool features, its battery is subject to having issues, like charging slowly or not charging at all. If your HTC One M7 is taking an extremely long time to charge or won't charge at all, do not attempt to repair the issues yourself by opening up the device. This may void the warranty and may cause you to break your phone completely, mainly if you are not familiar with this line of task. It's best just to take it into an authorized HTC store or call customer service for assistance for a better diagnosis. This way, you can get the best possible help and protect your investment at the same time.