I’m Phil Borges, this is my blog about batteries. I have a wife and she says I can't stop talking about them so to save my marriage (and spare her from more battery related talk) I started this blog.
The reason for the blog was because as an engineer who works in the battery industry, there are lots of things that we do not know about batteries - and it's something that fascinates me. There are many unanswered questions which makes it exciting to research new ideas on how one could make better batteries!
If you have any questions or comments please leave them below or email me at [email protected]
Table of Contents
- What Does Sul Mean on a Battery Charger
- What Batteries Do Oculus Quest 2 Controllers Use
- Which Battery Size Is Best for My Car?
- How Much Does a Car Battery Weigh
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a Truck?
- Can You Leave a Diesel Truck Running While Fueling? Find Out Here
- Is a Jeep or Truck Better in Snow?
- How to Sleep in a Day Cab Truck
- Are International ProStars Good Trucks?
- Are Used U-haul Trucks Any Good?
- How To Secure Skis in Truck Bed
- How To Set Pinion Angle on Lowered Truck