Are you tired of constantly running out of battery on your Samsung device? Did you know you can share your battery with another Samsung device? In this article, we will answer some common questions about battery sharing on Samsung devices and provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to share your battery.
Does Samsung have battery sharing?
Yes, Samsung has a feature called PowerShare that allows you to share your battery with another Samsung device wirelessly. This feature is available on many Samsung devices including the Galaxy S series, Note series, and the Galaxy Buds.
How do I share my battery with another Samsung?
To share your battery with another Samsung device, follow these steps:
- Make sure both devices have the PowerShare feature.
- Place the two devices back-to-back, making sure the screens are touching.
- A PowerShare icon should appear on the screen. Tap the icon to enable PowerShare.
- The battery sharing will begin. You can monitor the progress on the screen.
How do I enable PowerShare on my Samsung?
To enable PowerShare on your Samsung device, follow these steps:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification panel.
- Tap the “Wireless PowerShare” icon to enable it.
- You can now share your battery with another Samsung device by following the steps outlined above.
How to set Wireless PowerShare battery limit on Galaxy?
You can set a battery limit for Wireless PowerShare on your Galaxy device to ensure you don’t drain your own battery too much. To set a limit, follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings” on your device.
- Tap “Battery.”
- Scroll down and tap “Wireless PowerShare.”
- Tap “Set Battery Limit.”
- Use the slider to set the battery limit to your desired percentage.
- Tap “Done” to save your settings.
In conclusion, battery sharing on Samsung devices is a convenient feature that can save you from the frustration of running out of battery. With the simple steps outlined in this guide, you can easily share your battery with another Samsung device and enable the PowerShare feature on your own device. Happy sharing!