Apple has officially announced its latest 14th-generation iPhone, which comes with a ton of brand new features that haven't been seen on previous models. The long battery life is the most awaited or sought-after feature in this phone. Though there's no official statement yet about it, rumors concerning how long the iPhone 14's battery would last have been more contentious whenever a new leak spills the crowd.
Table of Contents
- What is the battery mah of the iPhone 14?
- What is the battery mah of the iPhone 14 Pro?
- Will The iPhone 14 have better battery life?
- How does the battery on the iPhone 14 compare to other iPhones?
- Why is the battery life on the iPhone 14 so good?
- Tips for getting the most out of your iPhone 14 battery
- How to tell if your iPhone 14 needs a new battery
- Should you replace your old iPhone 13 with a new iPhone 14
- Pros and cons of owning an iPhone 14
- How to backup your data before upgrading to a new iPhone
What is the battery mah of the iPhone 14?
According to a tweet posted by ShrimpApplePro, with a supporting information obtained from the Chinese search engine giant Baidu, the battery mAh of iPhone 14 are as follows:
- Standard iPhone 14 - 3,279 mAh
- iPhone 14 Max - 4,325 mAh.
- iPhone 14 Pro - 3,200 mAh
- iPhone 14 Pro Max - 4,323 mAh
Although this data isn't confirmed yet, it's obvious to notice that the battery capacity of iPhone 14 Max is bigger compared to iPhone 14 Pro. With that said, it would make sense to compare the battery capacity of previous iPhone model specifically the iPhone 13, in which the Standard iPhone 13 has a bigger capacity, too, compared to iPhone 13 Pro, i.e., 3,227mAh and 3,095mAh, respectively.
Additionally, according to Ming-Chi Kuo, an analyst from KGI Securities, Apple will switch to using larger versions of its currently used batteries, which means your next phone might have an even longer charge, which will be true for all iPhones coming out in 2022.
What is the battery mah of the iPhone 14 Pro?
The unofficial report about 6.1-inch iPhone 14 Pro has a battery capacity of 3,200mAh, which is 105mAh more than its predecessor.
Will The iPhone 14 have better battery life?
Apple continuously improves and advances its iPhone performance over the course of each generation, and it is highly likely that the same can be said about the upcoming iPhone 14 series.
Rumors claim that the potentially battery-draining displays of the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max would be anchored by ProMotion technology, which will help the devices survive longer than to previous models. Additionally, there is a report that the iPhone 14 Pro would feature a strengthen its cooling power that would help in extending its battery life to additional two hours and ten minutes.
How does the battery on the iPhone 14 compare to other iPhones?
As new generations of iPhone are released, the performance of the device's batteries also advances to a higher level. When compared to earlier generations of battery technology, the most recent model comes equipped with lithium-ion batteries, which can charge more quickly, last longer, and have a better power density for longer battery life in a smaller and more portable design.
As of the moment, there's no available data yet for iPhone 14 as it come to launch soonest this September 2022. However, so far, iPhone 13 models have been the best adaptive battery life and performance, as they utilize advanced hardware and software technologies that provide a more accurate prediction of both power requirements and the battery's power potential in order to optimize overall system performance.
Why is the battery life on the iPhone 14 so good?
This question cannot be answered with absolute certainty. However, if using the leak about the mAh of the iPhone 14 as a mere reference, we could anticipate ultra-high and ideal battery performance from this model due to its larger dimensions when compared to other models.
Tips for getting the most out of your iPhone 14 battery
1. To get the most out of your battery, be sure to charge it up to 100% before using it.
2. You can also use Airplane Mode to conserve battery life.
3. Dim the brightness of your screen to extend your battery life.
4. Close any apps you're not using to save battery life.
5. Use Low Power Mode to extend your battery life
How to tell if your iPhone 14 needs a new battery
Here are the signs that your iPhone needs a new battery:
1. Your iPhone easily drains or last for a few hours or minutes after charging it fully.
2. Your iPhone suddenly shut down while you're using it.
3. Your iPhone doesn't charge or slowly charging even if the charger is good or new.
4. Your iPhone easily gets hotter than usual and you may feel a bump at the back signifying it's swelling.
5. Your iPhone is sluggish.
Should you replace your old iPhone 13 with a new iPhone 14
It's no secret that the battery life on iPhone 14 would exceed the expectation of iPhone 13 users. So, if you're experiencing problems with your iPhone 13, such as a slow charge or a shorter battery life, the new iPhone 14 is worth considering.
Pros and cons of owning an iPhone 14
Here are some of the pros and cons to owning an iPhone 14:
The battery life is significantly better than previous models.
- The phone has a lot of new features, such as an ultra-wide camera, a secured Face ID, and a faster processor.
- The design is more aesthetically pleasing than earlier models.
- It is more expensive than other models.
- It has troublesome when transferring files to android
- Less improvement on battery capacity
How to backup your data before upgrading to a new iPhone
As you prepare to upgrade to the iPhone 14, it's always a good idea to back up your data before doing so. This way, you won't lose any important files or photos if something goes wrong during the upgrade process.
Here are a few ways to back up your data:
1. iCloud. This is Apple's built-in backup solution.
To use iCloud, you'll need to create an iCloud account. Once you've created an account, you can enable iCloud backups by going to Settings > iCloud > Backup. iCloud backups will back up your data automatically whenever your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. iTunes. If you don't want to use iCloud, you can also back up your data using iTunes on your computer.
To back up your data using iTunes, connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Click on the iPhone icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Select "This Computer" from the Backups menu. Click "Back Up Now."
The lithium-ion cell of the iPhone 14 comes with an upgraded battery capacity that would provide you with more than enough power for your day, or even through multiple days without needing to recharge it. If you are thinking about upgrading from an earlier model such as the 13, the newest and soon-to-be-released iPhone 14 is an excellent option to take into consideration. These factors include its ground-breaking features, including Face ID, faster processor speed, and ultra-wide camera improvement, making it ideal for aesthetic photography. In addition, if you plan to upgrade from an iPhone 13 to an iPhone 14, make sure that your data is backed up before doing so.