It is always a relief to know that there are services out there where car owners can get their car batteries installed for free. Amongst the most outstanding service providers in this field is O’Reilly Auto Parts. They have been in the automobile business for over 75 years, providing high-quality service at competitive prices. O’Reilly auto parts battery installation will help you get your car up and running in no time.
Does O’Reillys change batteries?
Many have thought if does O’Reilly install batteries. The free installation of car batteries with O’Reilly Auto Parts is bounded. However, these limitations are bound by several conditions, including:
- They won’t be able to install the battery if the location of the battery makes it difficult to access or if this installation falls under the ‘difficult installation’ category. One good example is with the Chrysler 2004 model, where the front tire of the driver’s side will be required to be removed as the battery is located in the wheel well or fender.
- If any other objects need removal to get to the battery compartment, they won’t be able to install them.
- The free installation is limited to standard car batteries only. Most higher-end cars require special equipment or installation services. Thus, it isn’t included in the free services.
Does O’Reillys charge batteries?
Yes, they do! O’Reilly’s charges batteries for free if you bring in your old battery, or you can buy a new battery from them for a reasonable price. They also have a variety of other car supplies and accessories, so it’s definitely worth stopping by if you need anything for your vehicle.
Does O’Reillys check batteries?
Yes, O’Reilly’s does check batteries. It is part of the automotive service they provide. You can either bring your battery in for them to test or purchase a battery tester to do it yourself. Either way, it’s essential to ensure that your battery is in good condition, so you’re not left stranded with a dead battery.
Does O’Reillys test batteries?
O’Reilly Auto Parts continuously serve its customers in many ways. Aside from battery installation, they also offer the following services for free:
- Free Battery Testing – This service is available to all customers. O’Reilly Auto Parts will test your car battery and tell you if it needs replacement or not. Also, they accommodate free battery testing if you request them to install a battery you bought from a different store. O’Reilly’s staffs are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of car batteries, and they will be able to provide you with the best advice and recommendations.
- Free Starter and Alternator Testing – If your vehicle suddenly breaks down or doesn’t start, bring it over to them because they offer free starter testing and alternator testing services. They will check your car’s starter motor to see if it works properly.
- Free Wiper Blade & Bulb Installation – O’Reilly Auto Parts ensures their customers are safe on the road. If you buy wiper blades or bulbs from O’Reilly, they will install them for free.
- Free Check Engine Light Testing – Car owners who have a check engine light on in their vehicles need not worry about paying hundreds of dollars for diagnostic testing. All you have to do is bring the car to O’Reilly Auto Parts, and their staff will diagnose what’s going on with your engine light.
Do O’Reilly Auto Parts accept old batteries for recycling?
If you have an old or defective battery in your garage, you can always give it to O’Reilly Auto Parts. They have their own battery recycling program where they accept old batteries, whether used or not. Bring your car battery down at over 50 retail locations and hand over the battery for safe disposal. You will receive a $10 gift card from O’Reilly for the return of any intact automobile battery that you bring in. O’Reilly is doing its share to ensure that the earth remains healthy and pristine so that future generations can enjoy it.
Who installs car batteries for free?
There are a few options for getting your car battery installed for free. Many auto dealerships offer this service, as do some local repair shops. Several companies will also come to your home and install the battery for you, usually for a small fee.
Before you go out and buy a new car battery, ensure to check your local repair shop or dealership first. They may be able to help you get the old one replaced for free, or at least for a reduced cost. If you decide to go with a company that offers home installation, compare prices and read reviews before making a decision.
If you are finding a trusted and reliable auto parts store, O’Reilly Auto Parts is one of the best. It offers free mechanical services, including battery installation, wiper blade, bulb installation, and recycling old batteries. It also provides other services such as oil changes, brake repairs, and tune-ups. This company goes above and beyond its customers’ expectations. They offer this service because they are fully committed to valuing excellent customer satisfaction.