Buick Lucerne is a full-size car that was in production from 2006 to 2011. If you’re a Lucerne owner, you might be wondering where the battery is located in your car. The battery location in a Buick Lucerne varies slightly depending on the model year. Let’s take a look at the battery location for two popular Lucerne models.
Where is the Battery Located in a 2010 Buick Lucerne?
If you own a 2010 Buick Lucerne, you’ll find the battery located in the trunk. To access the battery, you need to remove the plastic cover and the spare tire. The battery is located on the passenger side of the trunk.
Where is the Car Battery Located on a 2008 Buick Lucerne?
If you own a 2008 Buick Lucerne, the battery location is different than the 2010 model. The battery is located under the rear seat. To access the battery, you need to lift the rear seat cushion and remove the cover. The battery is located on the driver’s side.
How to Change Buick Lucerne Battery
If you need to change your Buick Lucerne’s battery, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you out:
- Turn off the engine and remove the keys from the ignition.
- Locate the battery and remove the negative cable first, followed by the positive cable.
- Remove any brackets or clamps that are holding the battery in place.
- Lift the battery out of its compartment and dispose of it properly.
- Place the new battery in the compartment and secure it with the brackets and clamps.
- Reconnect the positive cable first, followed by the negative cable.
- Turn on the engine to make sure the new battery is working properly.
How Much is Buick Lucerne Battery Replacement?
The cost of a Buick Lucerne battery replacement will vary depending on the model year and where you live. On average, a new battery will cost between $100-$200. Labor costs will also vary depending on where you take your car for the replacement. It’s always a good idea to shop around and compare prices before making a decision.
In conclusion, if you’re a Buick Lucerne owner, it’s helpful to know where the battery is located in your car and how to change it. With this information, you can ensure that your car is running smoothly and avoid any unexpected breakdowns.