The Galaxy Store is a feature on Samsung's Android devices that allows you to download apps to your phone, but it's been confusing lately for some users if it certainly causes バッテリードレイン issues. If you're one of them, read on to understand this issue and what you can do to fix it.
The Galaxy Store drains the battery since it automatically updates using WiFi. Using the Galaxy Store makes your 電話's battery work triple-time to access and update the apps while your phone is connected online. It also consumes more power as it runs your background simultaneously with other apps.
Is there a way you can disable the Galaxy Store on your phone?
If you rely heavily on the Galaxy store to install apps and updates, it's ベスト not to disable it permanently. Instead, you can disable it temporarily by following the guides below:
- Go into your phone's Settings and head to "Applications."
- Next, find the Application Manager tab and tap on it.
- Tap on the "All Tab" at the top of the screen, scroll down until you see Samsung Apps or Galaxy Store (this depends on your phone model), and then select it.
- Tap on the floating tab on top of the screen that says "Uninstall Updates."
- After uninstalling the updates, find the Disable button on the lower portion of the screen. Tap on it and accept the warning notice, disabling the Galaxy store on your phone.
What else can cause my battery to drain quickly?
The other causes of your Galaxy Store battery draining quickly are Bluetooth, location, weather updates, faulty battery, or apps running in the background. So, consider turning them off while not in use. If you're unsure what is causing the problem with your phone's バッテリ寿命, you may get help from a phone expert.
The different features and apps on your phone allow your battery to die quickly. Commonly, it could be fixed by turning off the app notifications that aren't crucial for work or school. If this still doesn't help, disable your Wi-Fi when not in use to keep your phone from constantly searching for available connections.
Finally, if nothing else works, it may be due to your old battery; thus, you need to replace it. When replacing the battery, use the same quality and capacity (mAh) as your old one. You can locate this information on the back of your previous battery or seek assistance from the manufacturer for the best recommendation.