Are you having trouble with your battery life? Are you finding that your battery doesn't last as long as it used to? If so, then you may have enabled optimized battery charging. This is a new feature in phones that is designed to help improve your battery life. However, if you are not getting the results that you want, you may want to disable this feature. In this article, we will show you how to turn off optimized battery charging from your device.
Table of Contents
What is Optimized Battery Charging on iPhones?
The "Optimized battery charging" is a new feature that helps to extend the life of your battery. When this feature is turned on, the phone will charge your battery up to 80% and then stop charging in order to save power. This can help to prevent your battery from becoming overcharged and damaged. It does this by ensuring that your battery is charged in a way that is as efficient as possible and that avoids damage to the cells.
In addition to prolonging the life of your battery, optimized charging also helps to maintain its capacity and performance over time. By providing a more consistent charge, this method minimizes the risk of damaging your battery or causing it to fail prematurely.
Is it good to have Optimized Battery Charging on?
It's always best to have your battery working at its best. By optimizing your charging, you can help ensure that your battery stays healthy and lasts as long as possible. Follow these tips to get the most out of your battery:
1. Charge your battery regularly. Try to plug in your device for a little bit each day, even if it's just for a few minutes. This will help keep the battery healthy and prevent it from losing power too quickly.
2. Keep the battery cool. If possible, try not to keep your device in a hot environment, like in direct sunlight or near a heat source. This can cause the battery to overheat and wear down more quickly.
3. Keep track of how often you're charging your battery and when it's getting low. If your device seems to be running out quickly, try changing some settings or using less power-hungry apps like Safari instead of Chrome for web browsing.
4. Don't leave the charger plugged in all day if possible because this can cause damage over time. If you're not going to use your device for a while, unplug the charger and put it away.
Optimized Battery Charging is a great way to make sure that your battery is always in good condition. By following these tips, you can get the most out of your device's battery.
Why does optimized charging keep turning on?
There could be a few reasons for this. One reason may be that your phone is trying to recalibrate its battery after going through a full discharge. Another possibility is that some apps are constantly polling the network for new data (even in the background), and this can drain your battery quickly.
The best way to deal with this is to go into your phone's settings and disable anything that isn't absolutely necessary. If you're not using an app, there's no reason for it to be running in the background, so disable it. And if you don't need location tracking or other features that draw power from your battery, then turn them off as well.
How to turn off Optimized Battery Charging on iPhone?
Optimized Battery Charging is a new feature in iOS 11 that significantly extends the battery life of iPhones by learning your charging habits and optimizing how it charges your battery. This feature is enabled by default, but you can disable it if you want. Here's how:
1) Go to Settings > Battery.
2) Under "Battery Usage," scroll down and tap "View All Apps."
3) Tap the app you want to change settings for, then scroll down and turn off "Optimized Battery Charging."
You can also turn off Optimized Battery Charging for all apps by turning off "Battery Optimization" under Settings > General > Apps & Features.
What happens if I turn off Optimized Battery Charging?
When you disable the Optimized Battery Charging, your iPhone will go back to the old-fashioned way of charging. This means that it will charge up to 100% and then keep charging until you unplug your iPhone from the charger.
In conclusion, iPhone's Optimized Battery Charging is a great tool that helps you prolong your battery's life. Knowing how it works and how to turn it off is essential if you want your iPhone to work smoothly. And by keeping your iPhone's battery in good shape can help you avoid many problems. We hope you find this article helpful.